WINTER ZOO CAMP 2022
"South for the Winter"
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Limited space available!
December 19th - 23rd
9:00 AM-4:00 PM
*Must be 5 years or older prior to the first day of camp*
This year for Winter Zoo Camp we are going “South for the Winter”! Migrate on over to the Zoo during your winter break to learn more about how animals living in warm climates spend their “winter” months. From animals that live here year-round to those who are just visiting for a season, let’s leave hibernation behind and enjoy the sun!
All Zoo Camps include exclusive behind the scenes encounters and up close experiences with some of our amazing animals!
All prices are per child, per week.
Full Week (Member Rate)
Full Week (Non-member Rate)
|Individual Day (Member Rate)
|Individual Day (Non-member Rate)
|Extended Care (optional)
Extended Care -- 8:00AM-9:00AM and 4:00PM-5:00PM
(Add to cart during registration)
Select member or non-member to begin the registration process. You may choose to register for the full week of Winter Zoo Camp or select individual days that fit best with your holiday schedule!
REGISTRATION Tips & Guidelines
- Register your child based on their current grade level.
- After you complete your registration, make sure to print/save the order confirmation page that pops up! The dates you register may not be included in your automated email confirmation.
- Please be patient with our website! We recommend using a desktop or laptop and using Chrome or Firefox. You may have to refresh several times.
- When you register, even if you have an account on our website, you may have more success if you check out as a guest.
- If you continue to have trouble, we will do our best to assist you by phone or email, but we may be experiencing high call volume. Again, we appreciate your patience.
- If you are purchasing extended care and/or lunches, scroll to the bottom of the registration page and add them to your order. They are not included in the base camp price.
- If your camper requires an epi-pen or inhaler please download the ALLERGY ACTION PLAN below and have it signed by a doctor and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to the beginning of camp.
All sales are final. There will be NO REFUNDS for cancellations or no shows. No date changes are allowed.
Do you have any questions about Zoo Camp? Please fill out the form below! Be sure to include which camp (Winter, Spring, Summer, Spooktacular) you are referring to in your message.
NOTE: Filling out this form will also place you on our mailing list to recieve emails when registration for new camps opens!