Venue Rentals at Range of the Jaguar
Located just a short walk from the Giraffe Overlook, the award-winning Range of the Jaguar offers a breathtaking backdrop for your next event. This 4-acre exhibit replicates a weathered Mayan village, complete with terracotta tile roofing, walls with exposed brick, soothing fountains and twinkling lights strung between the swaying palm trees.
- Jaguars are the focus of this exhibit and their lighted habitat, complete with rocky waterfalls, is majestic by night
- Along the River’s Edge, your guests can watch the anteaters, Howler monkeys, and capybara
- The free-flight Emerald Forest Aviary, open until dark, allows for an up-close view of various South American birdlife
- The Lost Temple, a replica of an ancient Mayan ruin, houses snakes, bats, frogs and lizards
- The stone stage is the perfect place for live music, a DJ, a wedding ceremony, and more
- Palm Plaza restaurant, with floor-to-ceiling windows into the Jaguar exhibit, can seat your party or host your buffet line
Seating Capacity: 200-250
To book a corporate gathering, wedding, or other event at Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, reach out to our Venue Rentals team.
Request more info