A Dreamy Scene of Vivid Nights
At IllumiNights Summer Spectacle, you can adventure through the park before the sun sets to enjoy the Zoo after hours and see animals out until sunset. Once it’s dark, stroll through a fantasy landscape of nature drenched with rich lighting. This striking spectacle cycles through creative imagery, moving light and interactive entertainment. Vibrant hues transform the Zoo into something never before seen, enriching our appreciation of wildlife found all around us.
- Live music and dancing in Range of the Jaguar and by Trout River Grill
- Splash Ground and unlimited Wildlife Carousel rides for younger guests
- Dinosauria is included for all to adventure through
- Nature Agents scavenger hunt is included, while supplies last
- Most animal exhibits open until 8 pm
- Whimsical animal stilt-walkers, plus light and fire spinners
- A world of bubbles in Play Park, including the mysterious “fobbles”
- Illuminated scenes like a neon garden and a starry night
- Palm Plaza, Trout River Grill, Sweet Shop and Longneck Bar are open for food and beverage
- Mombasa Gift Shop open for shopping
Select a Friday to visit between april 14–August 11
IllumiNights Summer Spectacle is a separately-ticketed event from daytime admission. Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens closes at 5:00 pm and will reopen at 6:00 pm for this event; rain or shine. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable.
Member TicketsNon-Member Tickets
CHILDREN 2 & UNDER...........free