REQUEST A DONATION
Due to the high volume of requests, the Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens has guidelines which must be followed in order to qualify for a donation.
- All requests must be submitted to us in writing a minimum of one month in advance of the desired deadline date in order for us to make a donation. They may mail, fax or email their requests, but they must be on the organization’s letterhead that is requesting the donation.
- Each request must include a 501c3 or 301c3 IRS Determination Letter.
- Donation requests can only be approved to other non-profit organizations, churches and schools, a 501c3 or 301c3 organization (including church schools and private schools as well as public schools) for fundraising events benefiting the community, families, or children.
- Each non-profit organization can receive only one donation per fiscal year.
- The following groups are not eligible to receive donations: for-profit organizations; individuals or individual families; and political parties.
- We will donate one family four-pack for each qualified request. We do NOT donate Zoo memberships.
Letters of request can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
370 Zoo Parkway
Jacksonville, FL 32218