- No coolers or outside food and beverage are allowed inside the park. Picnic tables with restroom facilities are located next to the education campus.
- There is no smoking allowed on the Zoo grounds, picnic area or in the parking lots.
- Please do not feed the animals. Zoo animals are on special diets and human food might upset their stomachs.
- Exhibit barriers and fences are for your protection. Do not climb, stand on or breach barriers or railings.
- Do not roughhouse or shout. Loud noises can startle the animals.
- Help us keep the animals healthy. Please do not throw anything into an animal’s exhibit, or tap on the exhibit glass.
- Service animals, as defined by the Department of Justice, are allowed in the Zoo.
- Pets are not allowed. For the health of your pet, do not leave it in your vehicle.
- Proper attire, including shirt and shoes, must be worn at all times.
- Roller skates, roller blades, skateboards, wheelies, and bicycles are not allowed inside the Zoo. Personal music players must not be amplified.
- Please leave the flowers for all to enjoy.
- Distribution of any advertisement, circular or handbill, or solicitations of funds are not allowed on Zoo grounds.
- Commercial photographers must contact Marketing at (904) 757-4463 ext. 211 prior to taking pictures that are to be sold.
To request material in an accessible format, information on access for persons with disabilities, or sign language interpreter services (seven days advance notice), call 757-4463, ext. 145.