PLAY PARK AND SPLASH GROUND
Splash Ground is open for the season! 10am - 30 minutes before the Zoo closes.
Play Park is a place where children learn about and re-connect with nature while having fun. It occupies 2.5 acres located just past the Range of the Jaguar and the Wildlife Carousel in the center of the ZooLoop path.
Find your way through two mazes and then climb, jump and get wet in the 4,000 square-foot Splash Ground or discover and create in the Discovery Center. Imitate the squirrel monkeys by climbing on vines in front of their exhibit. Climb into a tree house, on the rock wall or dig for artifacts in the Forest Play area. Watch the penguins through a tunnel window as they swim overhead. Groom and pet the pygmy goats in the Animal Care area. And, enjoy kid-friendly food from the Play Park Café.
Splash Ground Rules
• Adult supervision is required at all times.
• Swim diapers are mandatory for children that are not potty trained. Plastic coverups are acceptable.
• Food, drink, glass, or animals are not allowed in or around Splash Grounds.
• Place nice and play safe! Running and rough housing are not allowed.
• Please shower before entry.
• Open March through September. 10 a.m. to 30 minutes before Zoo closing
• Capacity: 60 Persons