Group Garden Tours
The Jacksonville Zoo and gardens Horticulture staff will meet you and your gardeners at the Main Camp Entrance for a personalized walking tour of our gardens. The tour will begin with an overview of the gardens and their role at the Zoo. Container planters will be pointed out during the tour.
Your tour will feature:
- The Garden Path, Rivers of Color, a linear garden that links garden and exhibit destinations along the Main Path
- Savannah Savanna Blooms, themed as a South African oasis, the Zoo’s first themed Pocket Garden
- Range of the Jaguar, designed to create a new-world tropical forest
- Gardens at Trout River Plaza, an elegant Tuscan styled garden plaza with majestic columns, flowering vines and a celebratory water feature
- Asian Bamboo Garden*, a tranquil garden that borrows from a range of different Asian garden styles and traditions * This portion of the tour can be added in lieu of the Range of the Jaguar.
$25.00 per person for non-members and includes park admission.
$20.00 per person for current members and includes park admission.
Catered lunches are available upon request for groups of 15 or more beginning at an additional charge of $15.00 per person.
Scheduling a Tour
Tours are booked with a minimum of 6 guests per tour. If your group exceeds 20, the tour can be split into separate groups for better interaction. We do encourage all participants to wear walking shoes. All paths are handicap accessible. Wheelchairs and/or electric scooters are available for rental on a first come first serve basis at the Train Booth once inside the park.