Looking for a fresh new way to tap into an exciting group of Jacksonville young professionals in an exotic atmosphere?
Look no further!
The Wild Things, young professionals supporting the Zoo, offers the excitement and fun of upscale events at the beautiful Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. The Wild Things (ages 21-44) is committed to providing members with fun and rewarding social, charitable, and educational experiences that all support the Zoo’s advancement as a world class establishment.
$65 Wild Things membership includes..
- Unlimited General Admission to the Zoo for a year
- One ticket to the Wild Things Spring Event
- Complimentary Wild Things Annual Meeting
- Invites to "members only" events like behind the scenes tours
- Invites to sneak previews of new exhibits, guest lecturers, educational programs, and volunteer opportunities
- Subscription to Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens quarterly magazine Wild
- Free or discounted admission to over 140 zoo or aquariums in the US
$125 Wild Things Family membership includes..
- Includes Wild Things benefits for 1 named adult (listed above)
- Unlimited JZG general admission for 1 adult and up to 4 named children in the household (3-17)
Wild Things Family Membership includes Wild Things membership for 1 adult, including all membership benefits associated with a standard Wild Things membership. In addition, up to four children in the household (ages 3 to 17) will receive general admission to the zoo and all standard benefits associated with membership at Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. Additional Wild Things membership benefits do not extend to children listed on a Wild Things Family membership. Children listed on the membership are not eligible for Spring Event tickets, Brew at the Zoo discounts, Wild Things Annual Meeting or other WT member-exclusive events (including behind-the-scenes tours) and they may not participate in the Wild Things Executive Council.
Join the Wild Things today! Register HERE
Already a Wild Things member, renew your membership, here
*Are you interested in becoming more involved with the Wild Things? Looking to be a part of the Wild Things Executive Council? Contact the Development Department for more information at (904) 757-4463, ext. 116 or by e-mail.