Homeschool Zoocademy 2018-2019 -- Registration Now CLOSED!
Homeschool Zoocademy at the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens is a unique experience for homeschooled students ages 5-15. Zoocademy covers a wide range of topics in Biology, Zoology, Environmental Science and Conservation, with lessons, activities, and projects suited to each age group.
Zoocademy has started and registration is closed for this year, but if you would like more information about the program, to be placed on a wait list, or to be added to our email notification list for Homeschool Zoocademy and/or Zoo Camp, please email email@example.com.
Already registered and can't remember when class is each month? Please click here for the full schedule of dates for ages 5-12.
Please click here for the full schedule of dates for ages 13-15.
If you need another copy of the Program Handbook, please click here.
Member Pricing: $140/child (for the series)
Non-Member Pricing: $165/child (for the series)
Enrollment is limited to home-schooled children ages 5-15. Children will be enrolled into the appropriate age class based on their age as of September 1, 2018. In accordance with Florida state law, children must be 5 years old on or before September 1st to enroll.
Children are not denied enrollment on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, national origin (ancestry), or disability.
TIPS FOR REGISTRATION
- Please be patient with our website! We recommend using a desktop or laptop and using Chrome or Firefox. You may have to refresh several times.
- When you register, even if you have an account on our website, you may have more success if you check out as a guest.
- If you continue to have trouble, we will do our best to assist you by phone or email, but we may be experiencing high call volume. Again, we appreciate your patience.
- Please read all policies and procedures in the Program Handbook before registering. Also please note our date change and cancellation policies. Our younger classes frequently sell out, so it is unlikely we will be able to change your date. Therefore, it is extremely important to confirm your availability as well as date and time before you book.
- After you complete your registration, make sure to print/save the order confirmation page that pops up! The date and time you register for will NOT be included in your automated email confirmation.
Date Change: A program date change must be made in writing by email or fax at least three weeks prior to the September start date. Date changes will incur a $25 rescheduling fee per student.
Cancellation: Cancellations must be received in writing by email or fax at least three weeks prior to the September start date to qualify for a 50% refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations less than three weeks prior to the September start date, nor are we able to refund for any days missed during the semester. Cancellations will incur a $50 processing fee.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 904-757-4463 ext. 122.
Sponsored in part by the Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs,
the Florida Council of Arts and Culture and the State of Florida.