Bio Facts: Thorncrest Century Plant
Thorncrest Century Plant
USDA Cold Hardiness Zones:
Full sun to light part shade
Low water, well drained soil, xeric
- Hardy to 10F without damage
- Compact symmetrical rosettes that will form well behaved colonies.
- Young pups have bright green stripe running down center of each leaf. This stripe fades with age
- Will pup off and form tight clustering colonies.
- Flowers light green to yellow blooms in late spring at end of plants lifecycle
- Good for containers 28”h x 30”w
- Down turned spines along leaf margins